Customers we serve: We provide services to customers in various markets and environments.
- Healthcare Facilities: Community health centers and hospitals
- Schools: Pre-schools, K12, colleges, and Universities
- Nonprofits: All types
- Residential Facilities: multi-dwelling apartment buildings, Co-op's, Condo's
- Houses of Worship
- Commercial: storefronts, high-rises, restaurants, etc.
- Government: Municipalities, NYPD, FDNY, DoT, DoC, etc.
Why people choose us?
Briteway meets or exceeds the industry compliance and accreditation requirements for many respected organizations:
Metropolitan Burglar and Fire Alarm Association
The Metropolitan Burglar and Fire Alarm Association (MBFAA) is a significant part of the New York City Security Industry. Briteway is an active member.
New York State Licensed
Briteway is licensed by New York State Department of State to install security systems and low-voltage cabling, which include but are not limited to: burglar and fire alarms, surveillance systems, and access control systems. Pursuant to the 1992 statute, Briteway is in full compliance of the law. NYS License #12000304052.
National Electrical Code (NEC), or NFPA 70
The NEC Code is a regionally adoptable standard for the safe installation of electrical wiring and equipment in the United States. It is part of the National Fire Codes series published by the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) and it is adopted by states and municipalities in an effort to standardize their enforcement of safe electrical practices.
Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. (UL)
UL was founded in 1894 to provide testing services for electronic equipment and ensure public safety. UL examines and tests devices, systems and material to determine how their performance affects life, fire, casualty, hazards and crime prevention. The UL Certificate is proof that any of our listed security systems meet the stringent standards of UL. Rest assured that any UL Listed security systems we provide is covered by a comprehensive service contract, which is a critical consideration in the reliable operation of a security system.
As a Certified MBE and Licensed Installer, we realize the long-term strategic advantages of partnerships and relationships.
Briteway offers our clients, partners, and vendors the benefits of working with a certified minority owned firm. Working with a certified firm gives organizations a true strategic advantage, adds value to your customer, brings market/account protection, and can make or break the ability to close a large contract.
We recognized that supplier diversity is very important to many of the organizations that we work with and is a vital aspect of how today’s modern organizations conduct business with social responsibility. Aligning with minority owned vendors brings down costs, makes the large corporation more reflective of the population they serve and fosters a positive impact on customer relationships, the business community, and the general population.
Briteway will align with your Diversity Team, Executives, and Procurement department to work with your Business, Security, and Technology divisions. Our goal is to provide added value to your organization through your Diversity Supplier Program with our innovative Business and Technology solutions that we can deliver in New York and for some solutions nationally.
- Briteway stands behind its solutions with the promise of value.
- Briteway has deep competencies in security and business solutions while having the ability to be flexible and nimble.
- Briteway pursues relationships that result in a “Win Win” scenario for all parties involved.
- Briteway has the experience to align our capabilities with our customers’ goals and strategies.
- Briteway has the experience to understand our customers’ business model, and deliver on business drivers and expectations.
- Briteway delivers cost saving solutions.
- Briteway creates Technology Roadmaps, Teaming Arrangements, Green/Sustainability, Strategic Direction, Intellectual Property, Best Practices, and Continuous Improvement for our clients.
- Briteway handles Project/Program/Vendor Management for our direct customers and partners.
- Briteway has a proven track record that demonstrates our high level of performance.
- References are available.